Tonight’s the night! The Academy of Country Music (ACM) and dick clark productions are teaming up to host ACM Presents: Our Country, a two-hour special featuring at-home acoustic performances and intimate conversations from some of country music’s biggest stars.
The show will fill the time slot previously set aside for the 55th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards, which have been postponed until September 16 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The special, which begins at 8 pm ET, will also include clips of artists’ favorite moments the ACM Awards’ 55-year history. During the telecast, ACM Radio Award National On-Air Personality of The Year, Bobby Bones will introduce the ACM Lifting Lives COVID-19 Response Fund. The fund was created to assist individuals working in the country music industry who are suffering a financial crisis as a result of the pandemic. Those in need can apply for funds at ACMLiftingLives.org.
Additionally, an ACM Presents: Our Country pre-show will be hosted on the Academy of Country Music’s Facebook Page and on Amazon Music’s Twitch channel on Sunday (April 5) at 7 p.m. ET.
Here’s everything you need to know about ACM Presents: Our Country.
How To Watch:
ACM Presents: Our Country will air Sunday, April 5 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET) on the CBS Television Network and on CBS All Access.
Who is Hosting?
Who Is Performing?
The star-studded performance lineup includes: Kelsea Ballerini, Dierks Bentley, Kane Brown & John Legend, Luke Bryan, Brandi Carlile, Eric Church, Luke Combs, Sheryl Crow, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, Tim McGraw, Old Dominion, Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker, Thomas Rhett, Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani, Shania Twain, Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban.
Additionally, the special will also feature a tribute to the late Kenny Rogers with performances by Luke Bryan, Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker.
What Songs Are Being Performed?
- Kelsea Ballerini – “homecoming queen?”
- Dierks Bentley – “I Hold On”
- Kane Brown & John Legend – “Last Time I Say Sorry”
- Luke Bryan – “Most People Are Good”
- Brandi Carlile – “The Joke”
- Eric Church – “Never Break Heart”
- Luke Combs – “Beautiful Crazy”
- Sheryl Crow – “I Shall Believe”
- Florida Georgia Line – “Blessings”
- Lady Antebellum – “What I’m Leaving For”
- Miranda Lambert – “Bluebird”
- Little Big Town – “Next To You”
- Tim McGraw – “Humble And Kind”
- Old Dominion (Matthew Ramsey and Trevor Rosen) – “Some People Do”
- Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker – “Mud On The Tires” & “Wagon Wheel”
- Thomas Rhett – “Be A Light”
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani – “Nobody But You”
- Shania Twain – “Honey, I’m Home” & “Man! I Feel Like a Woman”
- Carrie Underwood – “Drinking Alone”
- Keith Urban – “Wasted Time”
- Kenny Rogers Tribute – featuring Brad Paisley & Darius Rucker performing “Lucille” & “The Gambler” and Luke Bryan performing “Coward Of The County”
How to watch the pre-show:
The ACM: Our Country pre-show will include artists performing their hits acoustically and sharing some heartfelt messages with fans from their homes.
Lauren Alaina, Ingrid Andress, Gabby Barrett, Lee Brice, Blanco Brown, Lindsay Ell, Riley Green, Mickey Guyton, Caylee Hammack, Ashley McBryde, Jake Owen, Carly Pearce, Tenille Townes and more are confirmed to perform.
The pre-show will also pay tribute to the late Joe Diffie with a very special performance from Chris Young.
Fans can follow Country Now on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest ACM Presents: Our Country updates.