CRASH MY PLAYA X COUNTRY NOW FLYAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID IN NEW YORK, HAWAII, AND ALASKA, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. SPONSOR. The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Country Now (the “Sponsor” or “Country Now”). While this Sweepstakes may be promoted via social media websites, such websites are not affiliated with Sponsor or this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta, Facebook, Instagram, X Corp., Tik Tok, or any other third-party website or application that might host content where information about this Sweepstakes is published (collectively “Content Hosts”).
2. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES. By entering the Crash My Playa x Country Now Flyaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you (the “Entrant”) hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the “Official Rules”) of the Sweepstakes. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This Sweepstakes is open to natural persons who are legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia and are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Country Now, Red Light Management, Playa Luna Presents, and their affiliates, employees of any prize sponsor and its affiliates, and members of such employees’ immediate families (their parents, spouses, siblings (natural born or adopted), children (natural born or adopted)) or households are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws apply.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins on Monday, November 6, 2023, at 12:01am (EST) and ends on Monday, November 20, 2023, AT 11:59PM (EST) (the “Entry Period”). Entries received prior to or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. The Entry Period is subject to change at Sponsor’s discretion if for any unforeseen reason the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned.
5. ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES. The ways to enter to the Sweepstakes are as follows:
- Entry via Website. During the Entry Period, the Entrant must provide his, her, or their name and email address at on an online portal managed by Sponsor at countrynow.com. Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of whether a person has more than one address or more than one person uses the same address. Entries in excess of the limit are void. To be valid, each entry must provide all information requested. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries. If you choose to submit an entry via your web-enabled mobile device, data rates may apply. See your wireless service provider for details on rates and capabilities.
- Alternative Method of Entry. Eligible entrants may submit a legible postcard with full name, address, phone number and date of birth in mm/dd/yyyy format to Country Now, ATTN: Crash My Playa x Country Now Flyaway Sweepstakes, PO BOX 280273, Nashville, TN 37228-9998. The entry must be postmarked by the end of the Entry Period and received by the Sponsor on or before November 22, 2023. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible and/or incomplete entries are void.
- Regardless of entry method, a maximum number of one entry may be received by any one individual over the course of the Entry Period. Additional entries received in excess of the maximum number of entries will be void. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned or acknowledged.
6. PRIZE. One (1) prize (the “Grand Prize”) is available to be awarded. The Grand Prize to be awarded is a trip for two (2) adults (aged 21 years and older) to Crash My Playa at the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun, Mexico from January 16, 2024 through January 21, 2024 (“Crash My Playa”).
- The Grand Prize shall include the following:
- Two (2) tickets to each Crash My Playa concert held over four (4) nights (January 17-20, 2024);
- Access to oceanfront concert area, daily pool parties, and late-night programming;
- Two (2) roundtrip domestic coach airfare for two from an airport located near the Winner’s home address in the continental United States of America, with the departure airport and airline to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion;
- Deluxe double occupancy all-inclusive hotel accommodations for two (2) adults for five (5) nights at the Moon Palace Resort Cancun; and
- Two (2) official welcome gifts.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $9,000.
Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. No assignment, transfer, conversion to cash or cash redemption or substitution of the Grand Prize is permitted, although the Sponsor expressly reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize with an item of comparable or greater value should the Grand Prize become unavailable. All Grand Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
While Sponsor may provide Winner and guest with suggestions as to activities/attractions to visit during their trip to Crash My Playa, Sponsor does not make any endorsement, representation, guarantee or warranty of any kind, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for the intended purpose, as to such activities/attractions. All such activities/attractions are offered by third parties which are completely independent of Sponsor. All other expenses not specified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. If a winner cannot accept the Grand Prize as stated, the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Winner and winner’s guest(s) must travel together on same itinerary as set by Sponsor in its sole discretion. It is the sole responsibility of winner and winner’s guest(s) to possess valid travel documentation (i.e. United States passport) prior to travel. Winner and winner’s guest(s) must provide their own transportation to and from the departure airport. Winner and winner’s guest(s) are responsible for all applicable travel and other insurance, all applicable airport charges, including, without limitation, any baggage charges, airport taxes, fuel charges and any applicable Customs or Federal inspection fees.
The Grand Prize may be terminated if winner and/or winner’s guest(s) behave in an inappropriate, belligerent or unruly manner as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Under such circumstances, Sponsor shall NOT have any liability or obligation of any kind. The preceding includes but is not limited to Winner and/or winner’s guest(s) failing to fully comply with government health and safety mandates of the United States or Mexico, including but not limited to mask-wearing, social distancing, completion of wellness questionnaires, and related requirements.
Winner and winner’s guest(s) each understand and agree that (a) travel is inherently dangerous due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus epidemic/pandemic and it is possible that they may contract COVID-19/Coronavirus in conjunction with prize travel even if they are fully vaccinated; (b) in response to economic and social conditions engendered by COVID-19/Coronavirus and/or in compliance with applicable law, the prize travel may be modified, postponed or even cancelled outright, in which case Sponsor will coordinate prize travel for revised dates (if applicable) or alternatively substitute an entirely different prize of comparable value which shall constitute the entire liability of Sponsor; and (c) Sponsor have not obtained any insurance for winner and winner’s guest(s) with respect to the risks of contracting COVID-19/Coronavirus in conjunction with prize travel.
7. SELECTION OF WINNER. All valid entries received by the Sponsor by the end of the Entry Period will be eligible for a random drawing to take place on or about Friday, November 24, 2023. One (1) winner (the “Winner”) will be randomly selected from all entries received through the Entry Period. The Winner’s name will be posted on Sponsor’s website, and the Winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail. Sponsor is not responsible for notifications that are misdirected, not received, or undeliverable because of errors in the telephone number, e-mail addresses or mailing addresses submitted by entrants, because such addresses are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the control of Sponsor. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made during seven (7) business days from the first notification attempt, such person may be disqualified, with an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries in the entry pool. Any prize notification or prize returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the prize, and prize will be awarded to an alternate winner chosen in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries in the appropriate entry pool. Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received.
The Winner shall be required to complete an affidavit or declaration of eligibility/liability and, where permitted by law, a publicity release, which must be signed and returned so that it is received by Sponsor within fourteen (14) days after the Winner is announced on the Sponsor’s website. Failure to comply may result in forfeiture of all rights to the Grand Prize. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, an event occurs that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or this Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor will have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes, and select the Winner in a random drawing from entries already received, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
8. PRIZE TAXES. There may be tax implications with accepting the Grand Prize. The Winner is responsible for investigating if there are any tax implications, and for paying any and all taxes. By accepting the Grand Prize, a Winner accepts and acknowledges the tax implications. All federal, state, local and other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, winning a Prize, will be the sole responsibility of each Winner. Sponsor cannot provide tax advice; please consult with your own tax adviser.
9. PUBLICITY. Notwithstanding any other term herein, except where prohibited by law, submission of any entry constitutes the Entrant’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness, voice, state of residence, biographical and prize information, statements about the promotion, anything submitted to enter the Sweepstakes and/or the entrant’s photo for advertising and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised without review, notification, approval or compensation.
10. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY. Sponsor assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries, for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by end users, by third parties, or by equipment or programming, and it assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of Sponsor upon submission. Each Entrant in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the Winner, as a condition to the Sweepstakes, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Sponsor, Red Light Management, and Content Hosts, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize and participation in this Sweepstakes. THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
11. SEVERABILITY. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to judicial decree or decision, the remainder of the Official Rules shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. By entering, you acknowledge that you intend that the provisions of these Official Rules be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Accordingly, you agree that if any provisions are deemed not enforceable, they shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent required by applicable law.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would require or permit the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the Commonwealth of Virginia. By participating in Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that the state and federal courts located in the Commonwealth of Virginia shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to Sweepstakes and that venue for such litigation shall be only in the Circuit Court for the City of Richmond, Virginia or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Richmond Division.
14. WINNER’S NAME. For the names of the Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Country Now, ATTN: Crash My Playa x Country Now Flyaway Sweepstakes, PO BOX 280273, Nashville, TN 37228-999. Request must be received no later than six (6) months after the end of the Entry Period. WA and VT residents may omit return postage. The Winner’s name will also be posted on the Sponsor’s website.