Toby Keith Performs ‘Old School’ on ‘The Late Show with Stephen Colbert’
Country hitmaker Toby Keith appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Monday evening (Oct. 4) to perform his…
Toby Keith; Photo via YouTube
Country hitmaker Toby Keith appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Monday evening (Oct. 4) to perform his newest single from his upcoming album Peso In My Pocket, “Old School.”
The performance appeared to be pre-taped at a recent outdoor event. Click below to watch.
“Old School” has been a groundbreaking single for the singer, bringing Keith his highest debuting track to hit Billboard’s Country Airplay radio chart. The song gave fans a first taste of the Oklahoma native’s new album, set to drop on October 15. This will be the first Show Dog Nashville project he will have released in over five years.
Co-produced by Keith and Kenny Greenberg, the 10-track album includes songs co-written with Sammy Hagar, former front man of Van Halen, as well as cuts from the Warren Brothers, Ryan Hurd, Maren Morris, Jessie Jo Dillon and more.
“My whole musical career, I haven’t been off the road this long,” Keith shared of Peso In My Pocket, stating 2020 was “a reset button I never would have hit.”
The highly anticipated project is available for pre-order here.
Peso In My Pocket track listing (songwriter credit):
- Oklahoma Breakdown (Michael Hosty)
- Peso In My Pocket (Toby Keith)
- Old School (Ryan Hurd, Maren Morris, Brett Tyler)
- Old Me Better (Kevin R. Moore, John Lewis Parker)
- Days I Shoulda Died (Brad Warren, Brett Warren, Jessie Jo Dillon)
- Growing Up Is A Bitch (Toby Keith, Sammy Hagar)
- She’s Drinkin’ Again (Toby Keith)
- Thunderbird (Toby Keith)
- Take A Look At My Heart (John Mellencamp, John Prine)
- Happy Birthday America (Toby Keith)
Tags from this story: