Blake Shelton has a new album on the way!
The superstar is set to release Body Language, his first full-length studio album in three and a half years, on May 21.
The project features 12 tracks, including the chart-topping “Happy Anywhere” and his current hit single, “Minimum Wage.”
“We’ve been working on this album on and off for two years now, and I’m very proud of what we have put together,” Shelton shares. “We certainly had some unique challenges with the pandemic, but we also had a lot of fun. We explored new sounds while making sure to get in some classic country. I’m also thrilled to have my buddies The Swon Brothers featured on the title track as both co-writers and vocalists. Can’t wait for y’all to hear it!”
The announcement comes after the news that the five-time CMA Male Artist of the Year is celebrating the 20th anniversary of the release of his No.1 debut single, “Austin,” with a limited edition vinyl release. The vinyl will feature B-side track “Problems At Home” as it originally did almost two decades ago.
BODY LANGUAGE TRACK LISTING
1. Minimum Wage (Nicolle Galyon, Jesse Frasure, Corey Crowder)
2. Body Language (feat. The Swon Brothers) (Colton Swon, Zach Swon, Matt McGinn, Ryan Beaver)
3. Happy Anywhere (feat. Gwen Stefani) (Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne, Matt Jenkins)
4. Now I Don’t (Jessi Alexander, Alyssa Vanderheym, Michael Hardy)
5. Monday Mornin’ Missin’ You (Jessi Alexander, Deric Ruttan, Josh Thompson)
6. Corn (Craig Wiseman, Matt Dragstrem, Chris Tompkins, Rodney Clawon)
7. Makin’ It Up As You Go (Brad Tursi, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
8. Whatcha Doin’ Tomorrow (Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman, Casey Beathard)
9. The Girl Can’t Help It (Ben Hayslip, Josh Osborne, Mark Holman)
10. The Flow (Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne)
11. Neon Time (Jaron Boyer, Michael Tyler, Ben West)
12. Bible Verses (Joe Fox, Andrew Peebles, Brett Sheroky)