Three-time GRAMMY winning duo Dan + Shay just revealed plans to release their fourth studio album, Good Things.
Arriving on Friday, August 13, the project features 12 tracks, including the chart-topping releases “10,000 Hours” with Justin Bieber and “I Should Probably Go To Bed” as well as the duo’s latest single, “Glad You Exist.”
“We poured every bit of our hearts into this project and have never been more excited for anything in our entire lives,” the duo shared. “Can’t wait for it to be yours so soon.”
To coincide with the album announcement, Dan + Shay released the title track, “Good Things.” The official “Good Things” music video can be viewed below.
Good Things marks the duo’s fourth studio album, following Dan + Shay (2018), Obsessed (2016), and Where It All Began (2014).
Fans can catch Dan + Shay headlining NBC’s Citi Music Series on TODAY on Friday (June 16).
GOOD THINGS TRACK LISTING
1. Good Things (Dan Smyers, Ross Copperman, Jason Evigan, Ashley Gorley)^
2. Steal My Love (Dan Smyers, Andy Albert, Ashley Gorley, Jordan Reynolds)
3. You (Dan Smyers, Dave Barnes, Jordan Reynolds)*
4. Body Language (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Scott Harris, Shawn Mendes, Jordan Reynolds)*
5. Give In To You (Dan Smyers, Julia Michaels, Jordan Reynolds)+
6. Irresponsible (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Julia Michaels, Jordan Reynolds)*
7. Lying (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Andy Albert, Jordan Reynolds, Bill Withers)
8. One Direction (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Andy Albert, Jordan Reynolds)
9. Let Me Get Over Her (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Andy Albert, Kyle Fishman, Jordan Schmidt, Brad Tursi)*
10. Glad You Exist (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Ryan Lewis, Tayla Parx, Jordan Reynolds)
11. 10,000 Hours (with Justin Bieber) (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Jessie Jo Dillon, Jordan Reynolds, Justin Bieber, Jason “Poo Bear” Boyd)
12. I Should Probably Go To Bed (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Sean Douglas, Jason Evigan)
All tracks produced by Dan Smyers
*Co-produced with Scott Hendricks
^Co-produced with Jason Evigan
+Co-produced with Jordan Reynolds
Less than one month after the release of Good Things, the duo will embark on The (Arena) Tour. The 30+ date trek kicks off on September 9 in Greenville, SC. The tour will make stops in major cities such as New York, Los Angeles and Atlanta before wrapping on December 7 in Boston.