Eli Young Band’s long-awaited new album, Love Talking, is out now.
The nine-track project is the award-winning group’s sixth studio album and first full-length record since 2017’s Fingerprints.
The album comes on the heels of the release of the title track to country radio and also features EYB’s platinum-certified No.1 hit, “Love Ain’t.”
Like many artists, Eli Young Band frontman, Mike Eli, found himself diving into songwriting over the past few years and says this project reflects the creative headspace he’s been in as of late.
“I found such a creative haven in songwriting over the past couple years of uncertainty, so we had more songs to pick from for this album than ever before,” Eli shares. “When it came time for us to really listen through and narrow it down, we all collectively realized that the songs raising their hands the most were the positive, optimistic ones. That big, uplifting energy is what we needed as a band in that moment – and we understood that our fans were probably needing it, too, so that’s the vibe we hope this album portrays to the world.”
Eli Young Band is comprised of Mike Eli, James Young, Jon Jones and Chris Thompson. Together, they have been making music for two decades and have earned four No.1 hits.
Love Talking is available to stream and/or purchase now.
Produced by Jimmy Robbins & Eric Arjes (Tracks 1-3, 5-9) + Dan Huff (Track 4)
Executive Produced by Scott Borchetta & J.R. Schumann (Tracks 1 + 9)
1. Love Talking (Mike Eli, Eric Arjes, Jeffrey East)
2. Lucky For Me (Mike Eli, Jimmy Robbins, Laura Veltz)
3. Break Up In A Bar (Ashley Gorley, Ben Johnson, Hunter Phelps)
4. Love Ain’t (Ross Copperman, Ashley Gorley, Shane McAnally)
5. Chances Are (Mike Eli, Eric Arjes, Jordan Minton)
6. Live With It (Mike Eli, Josh Osborne, Daniel Ross)
7. Tell Me It Is (Mike Eli, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins)
8. A Good Thing (Mike Eli, Eric Arjes, Jeffery East)
9. Love Talking (Acoustic) (Mike Eli, Eric Arjes, Jeffrey East)