Contemporary Christian/Country band We The Kingdom just released their debut album, Holy Water.
The project features 12 tracks, including the group’s debut single and the album’s title track, “Holy Water.” We The Kingdom’s Ed Cash, Scott Cash, Franni Rae Cash, Martin Cash and Andrew Bergthold co-wrote each track on the album and are excited to share the project with their fans.
“The collection of songs on this album feels like such a great example of how songwriting is able to tell the stories of our lives. This album delves into real life and what it means to struggle, but also to celebrate, ” We The Kingdom shared in a statement. “ We hope that when people listen to the record they will be able to find themselves in each song and make their own personal connections to their lives.”
To celebrate the release, We The Kingdom revealed five facts about the band with Country Now. Learn more about the group below and click HERE to listen to Holy Water.
1. Andrew (the only non-family member, but very close friend) says he needs to “cash out” whenever he needs to be an introvert.
2. We wrote the song that first started our band in a hot tub at a YoungLife camp in Georgia.
3. Ed changed Scott’s diapers (they’re brothers who are 11 years apart) and Scott changed Martin’s diapers (his nephew).
4. A few of us have been producing and writing songs for over 20 years in the music industry.
5. We all come from a different era of music and are each influenced by very different types of music which makes it fun in the collaboration process (Ed: Stevie Wonder, Scott: Jimmy Eat World, Andrew: Coldplay, Franni: Ed Sheeran, Martin: Imagine Dragons).