Lady A To Expand Upon ‘What A Song Can Do’ With Seven New Tracks
Lady A will soon expand on their What A Song Can Do project with the release of a full, 14-track…
Photo Courtesy Lady A
Lady A will soon expand on their What A Song Can Do project with the release of a full, 14-track album.
Out October 22, the Dann Huff-produced album will include What A Song Can Do‘s previously released seven tracks, plus seven brand new songs.
“We’ve rediscovered our purpose, and it’s to entertain and spread a positive message – I really truly believe that,” Charles Kelley said in a statement. “I want our legacy to be songs that make people feel good. But, I also think there’s more to our story that hasn’t been written yet.”
The GRAMMY-winning trio also shared the news on social media, writing, “As we set out to make this record, we can’t help but look back and see how much this past year has transformed us. The good and the bad; this record comes straight from the most vulnerable places in our hearts and has felt like a love letter to our fans from the very start.”
The news comes as Lady A‘s Top-15-and-rising single, “Like a Lady,” continues to makes waves at country radio with a message of female empowerment and self love.
Along with the official album announcement, Lady A shared the new track, “Where Would I Be.” The track, which was co-written by David Garcia, Natalie Hemby and Jordan Terry Minton, can be heard above.
What A Song Can Do is available for pre-order HERE.
WHAT A SONG CAN DO TRACK LIST:
1. “Talk Of This Town” | Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, Nicolle Galyon, Jordan Reynolds
2. “What A Song Can Do” | Charles Kelley, Sam Ellis, Ryan Hurd, Laura Veltz
3. “Like A Lady” | Hillary Scott, Dave Barnes, Michelle Buzz, Martin Johnson, Brandon Paddock
4. “Things He Handed Down” | Charles Kelley, Julian Bunetta, Jesse Frasure, Thomas Rhett
5. “Fire” | Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, Justin Ebach
6. “Chance Of Rain” | Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Topher Brown, Justin Ebach
7. “Worship What I Hate” | Dave Haywood, Hillary Scott, Natalie Hemby, Amy Wadge
8. “Where Would I Be” | David Garcia, Natalie Hemby, Jordan Terry Minton
9. “Friends Don’t Let Friends” (featuring Carly Pearce, Thomas Rhett, Darius Rucker) | Charles Kelley, Julian Bunetta, Ashley Gorley, Thomas Rhett
10. “In Waves” | Charles Kelley, Joey Hendricks, Alysa Vanderheym, Michael Whitworth
11. “You Keep Thinking That” | Charles Kelley, Dave Cohen, Chris Gelbuda, Steven Lee Olsen
12. “Be That For You” | Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Corey Crowder
13. “Workin’ On This Love” | Dave Haywood
14. “Swore I Was Leaving” | Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott, Jordan Reynolds, Parker Welling
Tags from this story: