Country duo Tigirlily, composed of sisters Krista and Kendra Slaubaugh, just announced the release date and track listing for their highly anticipated debut EP.
Produced by Shane McAnally and Louis Newman, the five-track, self-titled project is set to release July 9, 2021 via Monument Records. The duo’s Krista and Kendra co-wrote each other EP’s five tracks alongside collaborators such as Monument Records artists Walker Hayes and Brandon Ratcliff as well as McAnally, Josh Osborne and Old Dominion’s Trevor Rosen.
Tigirlily took the stage at the Laughing Sun Brewery in their home state of North Dakota to make the announcement during a livestream event.
“WHO is Tigirlily? In five songs, you’ll find out pretty quick,” shared the two sisters. “When writing these songs for our EP, we wanted to share hints of who we are as people, artists, and sisters. So, with that being said, we can’t wait to release our DEBUT self-titled EP with Monument Records on July 9th. Our hope is that this EP changes the course of people’s day for the better and brings some light into the world. At the end of the day, we started out as two small town sisters who loved to play and write music…and in eight years of doing music together, we can honestly say we love it just as much as the day we started Tigirlily. We can’t wait for the world to hear this project!!!”
Singles from the EP including “My Thang,” “Somebody Does” and “Dig Yourself” have already been released and are available on all streaming platforms.
Track Listing: Tigirlily – Tigirlily EP
1. “My Thang” – Kendra Jo Slaubaugh / Krista Jade Slaubaugh / Walker Hayes
2. “Somebody Does” – Kendra Jo Slaubaugh / Krista Jade Slaubaugh / Zarni deVette
3. “Dig Yourself” – Kendra Jo Slaubaugh / Krista Jade Slaubaugh / Trevor Rosen / Shane McAnally / Josh Osborne
4. “Everybody’s On Something” – Kendra Jo Slaubaugh / Krista Jade Slaubaugh / Walker Hayes
5. “Known You Forever” – Kendra Jo Slaubaugh / Krista Jade Slaubaugh / Pete Good / Brandon Ratcliff