Rising country singer/songwriter Travis Denning just revealed plans to release his debut EP.
Dropping Friday, May 15 the project, Beer’s Better Cold, will feature his current Top 15 and rising single, “After A Few,” as well as five additional tracks. The Georgia native had a hand in writing five of the EP’s six songs and is more than ready to release the project to his fans.
“I am so excited to finally announce my first EP,” Denning shared in a statement. “I’ve been blown away by the way the fans have grasped onto the songs so far, and I can’t wait to see how they like the new ones. These songs mean a lot to me, because they’re all a part of my story in one way or another. Here’s to the first full chapter.”
Following the announcement of the EP, Denning will make his national television debut on Monday, March 9 with a performance on NBC’s TODAY Show. At 10 am local time, fans can tune in to catch the guitarslinger performing “After A Few.”
Beer’s Better Cold EP Track List:
1. “Where That Beer’s Been” (Rhett Akins, Travis Denning, Chris Stevens, Jeremy Stover)
2. “After A Few” (Kelly Archer, Travis Denning, Justin Weaver)
3. “ABBY” (Ashley Gorley, Matt Jenkins, Chase McGill)
4. “Tank Of Gas And A Radio Song” (Travis Denning, Nathan Spicer, Shane Minor)
5. “Beer’s Better Cold” (Scooter Carusoe, Travis Denning, Cole Taylor)
6. “Sittin’ By A Fire” (Rhett Akins, Travis Denning, Jeremy Stover)