Cole Swindell Details New Album, ‘Stereotype’ — See The Track List
It’s been nearly four years since Cole Swindell released a full-length project and that’s all going to change on April…
Photo Courtesy Cole Swindell
It’s been nearly four years since Cole Swindell released a full-length project and that’s all going to change on April 8 when the multi-platinum artist releases his much-anticipated fourth studio album, Stereotype.
The project features 13 tracks, including Swindell’s milestone, 10th career, multi-week No. 1 “Single Saturday Night,” as well as his current hit, “Never Say Never,” with Lainey Wilson. There’s also a collaboration with HARDY included in the mix.
Stereotype includes seven tracks co-written by the Georgia native as well as cuts from some of Nashville’s most sought-after songwriters such as Michael Hardy (HARDY), Jessi Alexander, Ashley Gorley, Ernest K. Smith (ERNEST) and more (see the full track listing below). Dustin Lynch and Thomas Rhett also have songwriting credits.
“I am so proud of this album and excited for everyone to hear what we have been working on,” Swindell shared in a statement. “I’ve always had a ‘best song wins’ attitude when recording an album and I hope every song we recorded for Stereotype makes you feel something. I can’t wait for the Down to the Bar Tour to start and play some of these songs for the fans.”
Fans can pre-order Stereotype now and instantly receive the track “I’m Gonna Let Her.”
Stereotype Track Listing:
1. Stereotype Cole Swindell, Michael Hardy, Jordan Schmidt
2. Every Beer Cole Swindell, Michael Hardy, Jordan Schmidt
3. Never Say Never (with Lainey Wilson) Cole Swindell, Jessi Alexander, Chase McGill
4. She Had Me At Heads Carolina Cole Swindell, Ashley Gorley, Jesse Frasure, Thomas Rhett, Mark D. Sanders, Tim Nichols
5. Sayin’ You Love Me Mark Holman, Ernest K. Smith, James McNair
6. I’m Gonna Let Her Dustin Lynch, Justin Ebach, Josh Thompson
7. Down To The Bar (feat HARDY) Cole Swindell, Michael Hardy, Jordan Schmidt, Josh Thompson
8. How Is She Hunter Phelps, Brock Berryhill, Greylan James
9. Miss Wherever Cole Swindell, Chris LaCorte, Luke Laird, Josh Miller
10. Single Saturday Night Ashley Gorley, Michael Hardy and Mark Holman
11. Some Habits Chris LaCorte, Josh Miller, Scooter Carusoe
12. Girl Goes Crazy Cole Swindell, Michael Hardy, Ross Copperman
13. Walk On Whiskey Randy Montana, Rodney Clawson, Jared Mullins
Lauren Jo Black
Lauren Jo Black, a University of Central Florida graduate, has immersed herself in the world of country music for over 15 years. In 2008, she co-founded CountryMusicIsLove, eventually selling it to a major record label in 2015. Following the rebranding of the website to Sounds Like Nashville, Black served as Editor-in-Chief for two and a half years. Currently, she assumes the role of Editor-in-Chief at Country Now and oversees Country Now’s content and digital footprint. Her extensive experience also encompasses her previous role as a Country Music Expert Writer for Answers.com and her work being featured on Forbes.com. She’s been spotlighted among Country Aircheck’s Women of Influence and received the 2012 Rising Star Award from the University of Central Florida. Black also spent time in front of the camera as host of Country Now Live, which brought live music directly to fans in 2021 when the majority of concerts were halted due to the pandemic. During this time, she hosted 24 weeks of live concerts via Country Now Live on Twitch with special guests such as Lady A, Dierks Bentley, Jordan Davis, Brett Young, and Jon Pardi. Over the course of her career, she has had the privilege of conducting interviews with some of the industry’s most prominent stars, including Reba McEntire, Blake Shelton, Luke Combs, Carrie Underwood, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, Lainey Wilson, and many others. Lauren Jo Black is a longtime member of the Country Music Association and the Academy of Country Music.