Laine Hardy is gearing up to release his long-awaited debut album.
The American Idol winner shared the news via the official American Idol Instagram late last week, revealing that his debut project, Here’s To Anyone, is set to release on September 17.
The Michael Knox-produced project features 11 tracks, including two co-written by the Louisiana native himself.
Among the track list is Hardy’s latest single, “Memorize You,” as well as previous releases such as “Tiny Town,” “The Other LA,” and “Let There Be Country.” The album also includes songs written by heavy-hitters like Laura Veltz, David Lee Murphy, Jessi Alexander, Josh Thompson and more.
“I’m a down-home guy, from Southeast Louisiana,” Laine says. “ I just want to show all my fans that I’m not going to stray away from who I am, and where I come from. I feel like we really did that with the album and I’m very proud of it.”
Fans can pre-order the Here’s To Anyone by clicking HERE.
Here’s To Anyone Tracklist:
1. “Authentic” (Jessi Alexander, Matt Jenkins, David Lee Murphy)
2. “For a Girl” (Wendell Mobley, Neil Thrasher, Tony Martin, Johnny Dailey)
3. “Here’s to Anyone” (Jacob Rice, John King, Derrick Southerland)
4. “Memorize You” (Michael Tyler, Eric Arjes, Steven Dale Jones)
5. “One of Those” (Laine Hardy, Jordan Reynolds, Laura Veltz)
6. “Comin’ Down” (Justin Weaver, Josh Miller, Josh Mirenda)
7. “Ground I Grew Up On” (Josh Thompson, Brett Beavers, Brandon Kinney)
8. “California Won’t” (Mike Busbee, Andrew Dorff, Jon Nite)
9. “Tiny Town” (Michael Tyler)
10. “The Other LA” (Laine Hardy, Erik Dylan, Andy Sheridan, Dan Isbell)
11. “Let There Be Country” (Jason Afable, Steve Moakler, Tim Nicholas)