Randall King Announces New Full Length Record, ‘Into The Neon’
Fans have already gotten a taste of the project with three fresh releases.
Randall King; Photo Courtesy of Yve Assad
Randall King is set to release his new album, Into the Neon, on January 26.
Co-produced by King alongside Jared Conrad, Into the Neon is a unique combination of influences from legendary icons that have shaped King’s musical style. It includes the enduring ‘80s country sound inspired by the likes of George Strait and Keith Whitley as well as the vibrant Y2K-era rhythms plucked from the catalogs of Dierks Bentley and Gary Allan.
The 18-track album breathes new life into the traditional sounds of country music while guiding listeners through a range of emotions. It’s expected to transport fans to a place of lively celebrations, deep affection, and powerful sentiments.
Reflecting King’s Personal And Professional Growth
Into the Neon follows King’s debut album Shot Glass, and reflects his overall growth and development as a person and as an artist.
“You grow wiser with age, you grow wiser while you’re working and experiencing life, and I feel like I have a deeper understanding of what my music really is,” King said in a statement. “We’re moving into the neon era of country music. The pendulum is swinging, and you’re watching it happen… Now I just hope people get their mind blown.”
King unveiled three fresh tracks as a preview of what can be expected on the album. Each one effortlessly coaxes listeners into dancing the night away on a backroad or under the neon lights.
He displays his musical versatility and creative composition in lively songs like “When My Baby’s In Boots,” and in heartfelt ballads like “I Could Be That Rain. His most recent release “Hang of Hangin’ On” is a smooth, sincere love song that presents King’s expertise in creating soulful melodies
Into the Neon Track List:
- One Night Dance (Randall King & Jon Nite)
- Somewhere Over Us (Randall King, Mike Walker & Joey Hyde)
- When My Baby’s in Boots (Trannie Anderson, Michael Carter and Jordan Walker)
- What Doesn’t Kill You (Mitchell Tenpenny, Michael Whitworth, Nate Smith & Zach Kale)
- Hang of Hanging On (Brett Sheroky & Brice Long)
- Burns Like Her (Adam James, Greylan James & Mikey Reaves)
- Good Feelin’ (Michael Whitworth, Will Jones & Benjy Davis)
- The One You’re Waiting On (Adam Wright & Shannon Wright)
- Into The Neon (Randall King, Ben Stennis & Matt Rogers)
- Tonk ‘Til I Die (Randall King, Dan Smalley & Benjy Davis)
- But It Ain’t (Randall King, Jared Mullins & Ben Stennis)
- Coulda Been Love (Jake Worthington, Kim Penz & Roger Springer)
- Damn You Look Good (Ava Suppelsa, Aby Gutierrez & Andrew Peebles)
- Hard To Be Humble (Ben Hayslip, Corey Crowder & Chris LaCorte)
- Right Things Right (Trannie Anderson, Chris Dubois & Jordan Walker)
- As Far As We Go (Brett Sheroky & Drew Kennedy)
- I Could Be That Rain (Brian Fuller & Mason Thornley)
- I Don’t Whiskey Anymore (Randall King & Gordie Sampson)
Upcoming Tour Dates
The country star has returned from his first-ever European tour, but he is gearing up to pick it back up. He will hit the road in support of Jon Pardi and Ian Munsick on select dates in addition to headlining stops.
King will also headline his 3rd annual KingFest in Luckenbach, Texas on Nov. 11. Gary P. Nunn, Jon Stork and Braxton Keith will provide direct support.
I am a senior at Kansas State University, where I am majoring in Communication Studies. Throughout my time at college, I’ve had the opportunity to publish a few of my pieces in the University’s newspaper, The Collegian, and I’ve created my own website. I’ve previously interned for Country Insider, an iHeartMedia-owned country music industry newsletter and I am currently interning for CountryNow, a Red Light Management owned publication. I’m very passionate about music and writing, so I hope to find myself in a career that incorporates both of these passions.